So, I am going to cut right to the chase and admit that I absolutely love Canva. Ever since I started blogging, Canva has been my go-to tool for content and graphic creations. That said, if I didn’t have Canva, I would be so screwed! Seriously. And like I briefly mentioned in my post about what you should and should not spend your money on/invest in as a blogger (at least not right away…), I mentioned that I opted to use Canva instead of paying $9+/month for Photoshop. And while $9/month isn’t bad, I want to make sure that I’m being smart about where I choose to spend my money and how I choose to go about doing so.
And I do not regret choosing Canva. In fact, Canva and I are total bffs. Right, Canva? 😉😋🥰😘
So, to show you all the many, many, many things you can make and design with Canva, here is a list of over 50+ creations I have made and continue to make —
social media icons
- instagram highlight covers | go take a look at mine here!
- instagram story templates
- pinterest pins | check out some of my pins here
- facebook ads
- facebook banners | view mine here
- facebook posts | view an example of one here —
- twitter banner
- twitter posts | check out an example here!
- channel art/banner | check out mine here + be sure to subscribe, too!
- header/banner | click here to check out my linkedin’s banner and profile + connect with me, too!
- media kit
printables | click here to view a printable that I made via Canva and offered to you all here on my blog
- vision/mood boards | read my in-depth post on vision boards here!
- business card design
- stickers / stamps
gift cards / coupons
- stock image customization
- presentation/powerpoint slides
- gift tags
shop banners (Etsy)
- gifs | click here to see a gif I made via Canva
- coloring books
- workbooks | view mine here + download your own, too!
- forms + questionnaires
- post signature | view mine here + get yours here!
- party decor/favors
- gift lists/guides
- e-book | e-book coming soon, so stay tuned!
See, the list is endless as to what you can do and make using Canva!
With that being said, I highly recommend giving it a chance. Because quality designs, content, and graphics help boost your reader’s experience and will, therefore, resulting in more traffic, readers, subscribers, and fans. Also…
Let me know if you’ve used Canva for anything else, because I always love finding new ways to use it. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to chat with me in the comment section below and I will respond asap!
Thanks for reading and love to you all!