Happy end of July and almost beginning of August! Wow, so is it just me or has this year been flying by quicker than ever? I swear it was March yesterday and now it’s almost August, which means that school is about to start and soon Fall will be amongst us. I guess time really does fly when you’re having fun (and blogging 24/7 😉).
My July was normal, to say the least. I focused on blogging and spending time with family and friends. I have gotten a lot done, in terms of my blog and the work and projects that go along with it, so that my first semester back (from taking a year off) will go as smoothly as possible. Because the last thing I want to happen is my blog and its content decline. You know? So ever since I made the decision to go back, I have pushed myself super, super hard to finish as many blog and blog-related things as possible. And I am doing really well with sticking with it!
In fact, this is what I did in July–
- I got even more blog posts typed up, proofread, and scheduled (read this post to help you schedule your posts like a pro😎)
- I am officially registered for the Fall semester and have chosen my classes
- I have replaced soda with Perrier water (it’s so good!!) and couldn’t be prouder
- I am even closer than ever to launching my Pinterest e-course
- went to the St. Louis MUNY with my mom, sister, two aunts, and cousin to see Footloose
- finished all of my branding for my youtube channel/vlog, called “xoxo shirley“
- started my veganism lifestyle (more on this soon!)
Here are my goals for August —
- start (and end, of course) the semester strong
- launch my Pinterest e-course | more on this coming soon, I promise!
- launch my youtube channel | go ahead and subscribe here, please!
- land some more collabaoratins with some brands that I love
- lose some wieght
What do you want to do in August? Have any goals you want to reach or plans you want to make? Any habits you want to start or stop? You’re in luck — set and track your goals and your August, in general, with this awesome printable I made just for you guys!
What do you have planned for this coming August? I wanna know, so tell me all about in the comment section below (and enjoy your new printable)!
share this post on Pinterest with the two images above, thanks 🙂
I hope you guys have a great last few days of July! See you in August, friends!
Thanks for reading and love to you all.