So, June has been a crazy and emotional month. I grew a lot, granted. But, it has been an emotional month, nonetheless. And sometimes emotional and crazy aren’t necessarily bad things. Of course, they can be inconvenient feelings, sure. But, if I am being honest, which I always will be, I have found that when my life gets a bit (too) hectic or when I am experiencing a wide range of emotions in a short span of time, I grow the most. Really. It sounds weird, I know. But, when I am at low points, I tend to grow the most.
And maybe I don’t appreciate the growing and maturing that’s happening to me ay the time, because nobody likes discomfort and inconveniences of any sort. But, I know that I am always grateful for the trials and tribulations because they help me grow and find out more about myself.
With that being said, here are the highlights, the highs and lows, of my June —
- Adam and I broke up (read more about that here)
- Adam and I got back together shortly after
- I was experiencing burnout from the stresses of life and because of that, my blog and freelance work suffered a bit
- I decided that being vegan was the goal that I will have wanted to accomplish by the first day of 2o20
- I got back on track with my blog + my Pinterest
- I finally made the (big) decision to go back to college in the fall (more to come on that, so stay tuned!)
- I decided I was going to rush in a sorority in the Fall of this coming school year
- I planned out seven months worth of blog posts and content
- I made a plan as to how to get back on Instagram and rock it like I rock Pinterest
- I started reading again
- I got into the habit of waking up no later than 9am
What about you – how did your June go? Here are 30 journal prompts to help!
- How well did I take care of myself this June? Could I have done a better job of doing so? If so, how?
- How will I commit to taking even better care of myself next month?
- What self-care practices make me feel better? Why? How can I do them more?
- What held me back from taking the best care of myself this June? Why?
- What major stressors, triggers, and obstacles did I encounter this June? Why? How did I react?
- What did I do this month to show appreciation, love, and respect for myself?
- What will I do next month to show myself the love I deserve?
- How do I show myself love? In fact, what does self-love even mean to me?
- What caused me the most stress and anxiety this month? Why?
- What, if anything, did I do differently this month that alleviated my stress and anxiety?
- What do I do to keep a positive mindset? What can I do better next month to ensure that I am working towards maintaining a positive and peaceful state of mind?
- What mindset practices help me to reset my mind and feel better?
- What did I overthink about this month that ended up not being worth the stress and time? How can I avoid this next month?
- How well did I treat my body this month? What improvements do I need to make next month?
- Did I workout? Eat healthier? Lose weight? Drink more water?
- What goals do I want to reach, in terms of my body? How do I plan on reaching these goals?
- What can I do to ensure that my body and its wellbeing are at the top of my priority list next month?
- How is my relationship with myself? If my relationship isn’t as good as it should be, what changes and improvements do I need to make next month? Do I need to spend more time with myself? Do I need to show myself more love and care?
- Did I have to let anybody go this month? If so, who and why? Did I make any new friends or enter into any new relationships? If so, who, how, and why?
- Who did I spend the most time with this month? Why? What all did we do?
- In what ways did I grow this month? Am I proud of this growth?
- What new things or hobbies do I want to start doing next month? Why?
- Did I branch out this month and try anything different? If yes – what did I do or try? If no – why not? What is holding me back?
- Am I happy at my place of employment or at the school I am attending? Why or why not?
- Am I working/studying out of passion or out of habit? If it is out of habit, what steps can I take next month to ensure that I am living my best life?
- What goals do I want to accomplish next month that will positively affect my career or education? How will I go about reaching these goals?
- What are my finances like? What changes or improvements do I need to make so that I can be more comfortable financially?
- Did I reach any of my goals this month? If so, what were they and how did I go about reaching them?
- Were there any chances or opportunities I didn’t take? Why or why or why not?
- What do I want to have accomplished by the end of next month? Why? And, how will I make sure to stay on top of my goals so that I actually reach them and don’t give up?
want the pdf + editable version? you bet!
But wait, there’s more! Want to start July off on the right foot and set some goals for yourself? Click here to download your free copy of July’s Goal-Setting Worksheet!
share this post on Pinterest so that you, as well as other Pinners, can enjoy this post and save it
I hope you all had an awesome June and that July is full of happiness and excitement for you! With that being said, do you have any fun memories from June or any exciting upcoming plans for the month of July? I would love to hear all about it in the comment section below 😊😊 Thanks for reading and love to you all!