So, guess what!?
I love to binge-watch tv series on Netflix, Hulu, and HBO!
literally me when i find a new series to watch and start falling in love
It’s so fun, right?! I know! So, if you’re like me, you love having Netflix, Hulu, or HBO because they allow you to watch shows from start to finish without having to wait for the next episode to the premier. It’s great. I love it. With that being said, I wanted to pop on in and give you all a little something, something…
Wanting a list of shows that are totally worth binge-watching? You’re in luck. Below is a list of the best tv series to binge watch that seemingly gets old no matter how many times I go back to rewatch the series’. You will find shows from various genres since I love to try out new shows and see what I do and don’t like. Enjoy, friends!
- the office | my fav
- gossip girl
- gilmore girls
- new girl
- stranger things
- jane the virgin
- the keepers | this is a docuseries and is hard to watch at times (but is super important to watch), so proceed with caution, ya’ll
- blue bloods
- forensic files
- the fosters | yay for transracial adoptions!
- criminal minds
- true detective | my fav
- big little lies | currently binge-watching and cannot stop fangirling over this cast
- law and order: svu | olivia benson/mariska hargitay = amazing
- the bachelor / the bachelorette / bachelor in paradise
- this is us | yay again for transracial adoptions!
- shark tank
- prodigal son
- 90-day fiancé
And there ya have it — my fav shows to binge watch that you should be binging, too!
What shows do you love binge-watching? Tell me in the comment section below!
Thanks for reading and love to you all! Oh and happy binge-watching, lovelies.