So, it’s official: Fall is amongst us and I couldn’t be happier. While I love summer, the constant 90º+ heat started to get annoying and so that is why I am welcoming Fall and it’s cooler weather, Halloween movies, and pumpkin spice lattes with open arms. Seriously. I am also super excited to be able to wear my blue jeans, booties, and sweaters now!
With that being said…
here is the ultimate list of Fall date ideas for you and your significant other to try out 🍁
- go to a pumpkin patch + take cute pics together
- carve and decorate pumpkins together
- have a halloween movie night (below are my two fav halloween movies)
- watch horror movies together | browse and buy a horror movie here!
- host a costume party together
- go to a drive-in movie and snuggle up together
- attend a costume party together
- make a bonfire and eat lots of s’mores
- go to a spooky haunted house together
- have a movie marathon
- plan out a little weekend camping trip (because who doesn’t love a little weekend getaway!?😉)
- hand out halloween candy together
- go to a brewery
- go on a hike and look at all of the pretty leaves
- try a new fall drink/cocktail
- go apple picking together
- bake seasonal pies
- stargaze in the back of a truck
- watch the sunset together
- go for a long and scenic bike ride
- attend a fall festival
- make homemade carmel apples
- go horseback riding
- attend a college football game (+ make sure to pre-game beforehand, ladies!)
- go on a cute little hayride
- go to a sunflower field and take some cute pictures
- have a picnic together at your favorite park and enjoy the scenery + yummy food
- take your hammock to a peraceful park and enjoy nature
- go to a winery together
- take a scenic road trip or drive together
- play a board game together
And… that is my list of 31 fall date ideas for you all!
sharing is caring! please share this post on pinterest using the two pinnable pins above so others can view this post too
Are there any fall-related date ideas that I forgot or is there a fall date that you love!? Let me know in the comment section below!
Thanks for reading and love to you all!