As you all know, I live in St. Louis and have been all of my life. That said, I have experienced 21 years of St. Louis winters, springs, falls, and summers. So, because I have been wanting to bring you all a post that centers around my hometown again, I thought that the holidays would be the perfect time since people travel and are always looking for fun things to do!
Despite the cold and the wind, a St. Louis winter has always been an enjoyable time for me because there are many things to do. I remember all of the fun times I had growing up when school was canceled because of the snow.
So, here is a list of fun St. Louis winter activities to consider doing —
- go see the winter Wild Lights at the St. Louis Zoo 🐆🦒
- go ice skating at Steinberg’s Skating Rink in Forest Park + enjoy the bonfires there, too ⛸
- bundle up and visit a local (and nearby) winery 🍷
- pick out a Christmas tree at a local Christmas tree farm 🎄🌲
- see the pretty lights at the Botanical Gardens’ Garden Glow 🌺 🌸
- drive around the city and look at Christmas lights 🚘
- go skiing at the local Hidden Valley Ski Resort ⛷
- attend a play or musical at the beautiful Fox Theatre 🎭
- drive around St. Louis’ many parks and look at the snow 🌳 ❄️
- go to a local bed and breakfast for a weekend 🛌
- go sledding at Art Hill 🏂
- sip on some beer while enjoying Anheuser Busch’s Brewery Lights 🍻
Fun, right!? I know!
sharing is caring! share this post on pinterest using the two pinnable pins above
Are you from St. Louis (or the Midwest)? If so, what do you like to do in the wintertime? Let me know in the comment section!
Thanks for reading and love to you all!